16-19 October 2017
Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
The Regional Committee of United Nations Global Geospatial Information Management for Asia and the Pacific (UN-GGIM-AP), in collaboration with the Government of Japan, through the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (GSI), is organizing the Sixth Plenary Meeting of UN-GGIM-AP in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan, from 16-19 October 2017.
Monday, 16 October 2017
UN-GGIM-AP WG1 and the International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) are jointly organizing a forum on Regional Challenges, Benefits and Opportunities of Exchanging Geodetic Data on October 16th. To assist the discussions at the forum and for the member countries to express their views, the facilitators of the forum conducted a questionnaire survey on this topic to the member countries beforehand.
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
- Welcome Address
- Dr. Hiroshi Murakami, UN-GGIM-AP President
- Mr. Ikuo Kabashima, Governor of Kumamoto Prefecture
- UN-GGIM-AP Executive Report ReportPresentation
- UN-GGIM Report Presentation
- Liaison Report
- Activity Report from UN-GGIM-AP Working Groups
Part 1 Background Presentation
Part 2 Outset of the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake Presentation
Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Special Session (cont'd)
Part 3 Emergency Disaster Response Activities Presentation
Part 4 Activities for Recovery and Reconstruction Presentation
Part 5 Overall Management of Disaster Response Activities Presentation
Plenary Session (cont'd)
- Report Back from UN-GGIM-AP Working Groups
- Discussion and adoption of resolutions Resolutions
- Seventh Plenary Meeting of UN-GGIM-AP Presentation
Thursday, 19 October 2017
The above meeting documents are also available at the host website: https://gsi-intl.github.io/ggim-ap-kumamoto/.
This Meeting is paperless. Please kindly download related meeting documents by yourself.